Bell Community Center
The Community Center is located at:
1180 North Main Street
For availability and reservations, come by Town Hall, or, call (352) 463-6288 between 8:30 am and 2:00 pm, Monday through.
We are in and out of the office frequently, so it is best to call first.
Community Center Use and Rules
- All garbage, trash, paper, etc. will be removed from the facility and carried away upon completion of the use of the facility.
- All lights, air conditioning/heater, fans, stove, will be turned off prior to leaving the facility.
- All doors and windows will be closed and locked prior to leaving the facility.
- All keys will be returned to Town Hall on the following business day.
- No equipment, chairs, tables, will be removed from the facility for any purpose.
- No food items will be left in the stove or refrigerator.
- No tacks, nails, staples, screws, or tape will be used or driven into the walls, ceiling, or attached to the fans.
- No alcoholic beverages will be brought into the facility or on the grounds.
- Tables will not be broken down but will be lined up in an upright manner along the walls.
- Floors will be swept clean and mopped where necessary.
- Children are to have adult supervision at all times in the park and in the building.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES COULD PROHIBIT FUTURE USE OF THE FACILITY AND FORFEITURE OF ANY DEPOSIT.